Chapter Technology Transfer
ASHRAE Hong Kong Chapter Technology Award 2021
The ASHRAE Technology Awards program recognizes, on an international scale, successful applications of innovation design, which incorporate ASHRAE standards for effective energy management, indoor air quality, and good mechanical design.
The first place winning project from this award should be invited to proceed the submission to the ‘Regional Level Competition’ and gain the chance to enter ‘Society Level Competition’ if eligible.
- Recognize ASHRAE members who design and/or conceive innovative technological concepts that are proven through actual operating data.
- Communicate innovative systems designs to other ASHRAE members.
- Highlight technological achievements of ASHRAE to others, including associated professional and societies worldwide, as well as building and facility owners.
- Commercial Buildings – (New, Existing and EBCX)
- Institutional Buildings – (New, Existing and EBCX)
- Educational Facilities
- Other Institutional
- Health Care Facilities – (New, Existing and EBCX)
- Industrial Facilities or Processes – (New, Existing and EBCX)
- Public Assembly Facilities- (New, Existing and EBCX)
- Residential Buildings – (New, Existing and EBCX)
For the details of ASHRAE Technology Award, Please contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Achievement in the previous year under Hong Kong Chapter
– First Place in Society level
· 2021 – Two Pacific Place
– Honorable mention in Society level
· 2006 – Festival Walk
· 2014 – International Commerce Center (ICC)
· 2020 – District Cooling System for Stable Compound and Adjacent Buildings in Sha Tin Racecourse
· 2021 – 28 Hennessy Road Office Building