- This event has passed.
Joint Institution Seminar – Create a Personal Brand & Discover Your Superpower to Turbocharge Your Career
October 29, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
– Joint Institution Seminar – Create a Personal Brand & Discover Your Superpower to Turbocharge Your Career
– Date : 29 Oct 2021
– Time : 18:30 – 20:30
– Venue : HKPC Conference Hall
Natalie Evie is an Author, Intuitive Leadership Coach, Entrepreneur, Speaker and Trainer. She applies her lifelong passion in Emotional Intelligence and best practices from her career as an Executive Director at investment bank Goldman Sachs to inspire people to transform their work and personal lives for joy and success. Her clients include global organisations such as UBS, HSBC and the Government of Hong Kong, universities including Peking and Tsinghua University, and individuals from C-suite leaders to executives and students.
Natalie is the author of 求職法術：面試達人之EQ祕技 (“Job Hunt Magic: Insider EQ Secrets to Winning Resumes and Interviews”) and Udemy online course “Interviewing Secrets: Master Job Interviews w/ Goldman Exec.
Language : English
– HK$ 50 for student and Young Professional members of IFMA/ ASHRAE/ EI
– HK$ 100 for members of IFMA/ ASHRAE/ EI
– HK$ 100 for staff of IFMA Hong Kong Chapter Corpoate Partners
– HK$ 150 for non members
– Please issue cheque payable to “International Facility Management Association Hong Kong Chapter” and mail the cheque with your name and event name to PO Box 65115, Tsueng Kwan O Post Office
– Deposit the fee to our Bank Account, A/C No: 222 – 005340 – 001 (Hang Seng Bank). Please keep the bank-in slip and sent the copy to us by fax: (852) 2512 0555 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capacity : 150 persons
Teams and Conditions:
– The organizing parties accept no liability for any eventuality that may occur to affect travel itineraries before, after or during the event, or for any incident or accident, should any occur.
– If typhoon signal no. 8 or above or the black rainstorm warning signal will be hoisted 4 hours before the event starts, the event would be cancelled or postponed. Participants will be informed of the cancellation or the re-scheduled date of event in due course. The IFMA Hong Kong Chapter reserves its right to cancel or to change the speakers without prior notice.
– Cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event. Otherwise, HK$300 will be charged for the late cancellation. If you are not able to attend, we welcome a delegate to attend on your behalf. Refunds will not be given for no shows after the event.
– Those who failed to show up may not be entertained in two subsequent IFMA events